I have also been having a fair amount of BH contractions, and the last couple of days cramping in the lower part of my tummy. Today is by far the worst day. I can barely walk.
The worst though are the hemorrhoids. I have an RX for proctofoam, which I have been using since last night, and my doc gave me some Lidocaine today. It is painful enough at times to make me wish for a c-section. The thought of them worsening during delivery, is giving me a tremendous amount of anxiety about my upcoming labor and delivery.
I want this baby out! And soon. My only options though are to wait…since I have had a C-section-induction isn’t an option due to the risks of uterine rupture. She can strip my membranes but not until next week. And, if I opt for a C-section, it wouldn’t occur until at least 39 weeks.
So, I will just watch and wait.