As you all know, we are on a tight budget since I was laid off in November. We don’t typically celebrate these types of holidays with gifts or lavishness anyhow, but this year we decided on a very different kind of celebration.
To my wife –
As we have decided to give virtual gifts this year, I have created you an electronic document that lists all of your gifts in sequential order. Enjoy.
1. Breakfast with Matthew – I thought it would be nice to have Matthew McConaughey make you breakfast since you like him and he would be fun to have breakfast with.
2. Then, you would be escorted by limousine to Coronado for a spa treatment. FUN and UBER relaxing.
3. Then, you would come back to the house and we would head out for a walk through Torrey Pines State Park with Elliott and Whiskey. Since it’s virtual, dogs are now allowed at the State Park. J
4. We would probably be hungry. Good thing… because Colin Melloy will be at our house fixing lunch for you. After lunch, you get a private acoustic performance in the living room and a kiss on the cheek from your “other” boyfriend.
5. Then… it’s off to a $1000 shopping spree at Fashion Valley. Elliott and I will follow you around in a shopping cart while you go crazy!
6. I hope you worked up an appetite, because we are going to Bombay for dinner. MMMM… Delicious Dizzy Noo Shak!
7. And when all is said and done… we put Elliott down and you get to snuggle up to me for some sweet lovin’ (pictures too graphic to post)! What a great Valentine’s Day. You must certainly love me! Happy Virtual Valentines.
Now, is my husband awesome or what?